Thursday, 9 May 2013

How To Stop An Addiction!

Dear Dayo,

Hi! I'm a young boy who kinda has an addiction to planes. I want to stop this addiction. I keep buying plane models and wasting my pocket money by breaking them! How can I stop this addiction?!

-Player

Dear Player,

Hello! You have an addiction to planes? Don't worry! I have an addiction to a certain celebrity. I am not sure if this will work, but maybe try and find your idol. This will get you off of planes - hopefully! - and onto something else! Or you can try collecting things, or, why don't you try to get interested in these things?
•Famous Landmarks
•The Future
•Superheroes
•A Celebrity
•The World
...And much more! I chose these because of your username and of what you wrote. So my advice is: Try and find your idol, try collecting things, or try and use some of my suggestions! Bye for now!

-Dayo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment